Wednesday 22 February 2012

Me: A-Z Workshop - Letter J

I've been following Michelle Batton's Me: A-Z Workshop since it started over at Funky Playground Designs late last year.

Sadly, Michelle has now left FDP, but she is still running the workshop through her blog.  This week the prompt was for the letter J - my least favourite letter in the whole world.  I know it is irrational, but I developed a dislike for the letter after many a game of Scrabble was scuppered by me being left with this beast of a letter.

So when I saw that I had to try and create a layout about myself using the letter J my heart sunk.  What on earth was I going to scrap about?  Then it hit me.  I should scrap about my dislike of the letter J.  

So here it is, my "I hate the letter J" layout:





To see more of my scrapbook layouts, visit my gallery at Funky Playground Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment