Thursday 23 February 2012

As Ed Sheeran would say, I'm gonna build a lego house...

...or should I say hospital.

It was Matilda's birthday recently, and for her birthday she got some really fab Lego Friends sets.  So the other day, I was helping her put together her kits when she asked if I could build a hospital for her.  Ah ha, a challenge! I thought, and set to work trying to figure out how to construct a lego hospital...

Oh my goodness, I got so into it!  I hadn't played with lego for years, but it all came flooding back.  Before I knew it, a couple of hours had passed with Matilda and I sitting together happily playing with our respective lego, and I was the proud creator of a rather elaborate lego hospital!  

I had so much fun!  Oh, and more than a week later the hospital is still sitting on the floor in the middle of the front room because I won't let anyone clear it away!



No comments:

Post a Comment