Wednesday 28 March 2012

Me: A-Z Workshop

One of the creative tasks I set myself for this year was participation in and ultimate completion of Michelle Batton's Me: A-Z workshop over at MellowButterfly.com

Boy, did I bit off more than I can chew! Not because the workshop is difficult - because it's not.  Michelle kindly provides a free prompt kit with each new letter which not only contains papers and elements, but also word arts etc. which inspire your layouts.

No, the problem is me!  I'm so into this workshop, that I am taking ages to complete each layout because it takes me so much time to chose the perfect photos to use to illustrate my story.  And don't get me started on how long it takes me to draft the text for the journalling.

Well, the exciting news is that today I had the day to myself, and was visited by the scrapbooking fairy with a bit of her inspiration mojo and I finally completed my layouts for the letter A and the letter P.  

I'm really pleased with how they have turned out, and am now eagerly looking forward to next month when Michelle posts her next prompt.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment